Sunday, February 18, 2007

Elaine: No Knead Bread

I finally feel better and had my oven on all weekend. From Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Bread for Sam's breakfasts to Almond Torte from Cooking for Mr. Latte to our assignment for No Knead Bread. It felt so good putting the oven to work again.
Baking this No Knead Bread was so satisfying to me. Really easy. A super crusty bread. Looks so pretty too. Perfect to accompany our spaghetti with meatballs this evening. I'm definitely going to make this again in the future...maybe with a bit more salt next time around. Hope you guys get around to this recipe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Youve inspired me, your baby is weeks old!

21 February, 2007 14:23  
Blogger Catherine said...

I know! Kudos, Elaine! Putting us all to shame here...

22 February, 2007 11:54  
Blogger Jer said...

Not sure why I keep putting this off but your photo has inspired me! I'm back in town on Monday and will get to this next week. This looks perfect for grilled steak and chicken sandwiches.

23 February, 2007 20:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home