Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pancakes for Passover


Kids actually said they want me making Matzo Meal pancakes any day over my regular buttermilk pancake. The in-laws were happy to hear this "I Love Passover" comment.

1 cup matzo meal
6 large eggs
2 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup water
zest of 1/2 lemon (optional)


Beat eggs thoroughly. 
Mix matzo meal, sugar and salt, and combine with eggs. 
Add water and zest. Let batter sit for 15 minutes.
Drop onto greased frying pan. Brown on both sides. 
Serve with powdered sugar and squeeze of lemon juice. Cinnamon sugar, berries, preserves, sour cream,  or syrup.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here but I was curious if you
knew of any community forums that cover the
same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

my blog post rchobbiesnow

17 May, 2013 00:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home