Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have a Lucky Day!



Happy St. Patty's Day! My son's teacher is throwing a St. Patty's Day tea party for her friends this afternoon. So she asked me to bake her up a spread of goodies for today. However, coming back from Yountville at 1:30am and my husband traveling would have been to stressful to squeeze into my schedule. So, I was actually able to say "No". But I was able to squeeze in some cookies for her tea party. Thought I'd share them with you and I'm looking forward to seeing some Yountville eats pictures posted. Thanks for a decadent weekend, ladies.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerilyn said...

These are fantastic! How do you write on your cookies Elaine? Or what kind of pen are you using?

17 March, 2010 11:28  
Blogger Elaine said...

I use a rubber stamp and dab food coloring gel on the dry dipped cookie with a makeup sponge

17 March, 2010 12:03  
Blogger Jerilyn said...

ahhhhhhhh!! brilliant.

17 March, 2010 12:07  
Blogger Jerilyn said...

And you use the Poillane butter cookie recipe? Can you re-post your royal icing recipe?

Thanks!!

17 March, 2010 12:08  
Blogger Jerilyn said...

Found it (no need to post). 9/7/2006. Thanks Elaine. As always, these cookies are just perfect!

17 March, 2010 12:46  
Blogger Kaoru said...

As always, your cookies are so gorgeous & professionally decorated!

19 March, 2010 16:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home